JCHE Covid-19 Policy
Health & Safety Guidelines
Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be a few differences in JCHE activities this fall. Please make note of these guidelines as you determine your family’s participation. Remember that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. These guidelines are in place to create a safer environment, but we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your participation at the event.
- To participate in any in-person JCHE activity, we ask that you/your family be showing no unexplained symptoms and be fever-free for 48 hours prior to the event.
- If you know that your family has been exposed to COVID-19, please refrain from participating in JCHE activities until such time as you are certain your family has not contracted the virus.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at JCHE events.
- Masks will not be required at our events; however, you are welcome to wear a mask if you wish. We trust you to make the decision you feel is best for your family and to respect the decisions made by others.
- We will not enforce social distancing guidelines, but again, trust you to maintain a safe distance that’s comfortable for your family and others with whom you interact.
NOTE: If an JCHE event is held at a location with a different COVID-19 policy, please respect their guidelines.